Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Question of the Day

As many of you know, I am going on a cruise April 10th! It’s a trip with Mike’s family – but I also like to think of it as a Baby Moon! It's our first time in a suite, so I am really looking forward to it.

Anyway, the weight gain keeps on coming (as do the pukes – so I will likely be carrying a bag 24-7), but what do about a swimsuit? That is the question.

Some have said get a bikini and rock your baby belly proudly!


Now perhaps if I had a pre-baby body like Kendra’s, I might be cool with this. But let’s just say I feel like the baby weight has seriously expanded to my butt and thighs.

Or, do I go conservative with the more one-piece approach. While I used to think of these as the “grandma” suits, it just might be the proper way to go so that people don’t think there is a beached whale aboard the ship.


Thoughts anyone? What did you wear when you were pregnant?

No comments:

Post a Comment