Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

And the Winner Is ...

Thank you to everyone who voted … especially my way! Fortunately, the overall consensus was to find out, so that is what we’ll be doing on March 28th at 8:30 a.m. We’ve decided to invite our moms and then take them out to breakfast to celebrate. So stay tuned for the big news!


On a separate note, I am subscribed to those weekly email updates on your pregnancy. It sort of gives you this progression of how you should be feeling, how much weight you should be gaining, etc. Well – now that I am 17 weeks, I am officially supposed to be past my first trimester and done with morning sickness. Let me just tell you how this morning started – with a big ‘ole puke! Not only do I have to “spring forward” and lose an hour of sleep, I barf my breakfast. LOVELY start to a Monday! If anyone knows any witchcraft or anything that can help this stop, please cast a spell STAT! Just don’t bother any warlocks, they seem too busy trying to help Charlie Sheen.

No comments:

Post a Comment