Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Getting Better?

At this point, I think I have tried just about everything for my morning sickness. Zofron, Phenegran, B6 & Unisom, bed rest and now acupuncture. The good news is that I felt much better on Tuesday and most of Wednesday. However, last night ended up with me hurling my snack of Cheetos (apparently baby doesn’t like these!). And let’s just say the Golden Grahams did not agree with me this morning. Did I mention how much I have loved these last few weeks?


My sister-in-law recommended Slurpees, so I think that might be next on my list! J However, as I mentioned to her, that would require me trying to make myself presentable to go out somewhere. We have all seen the WalMart shopper pics, right? I mean, 7-11 junkies could be next!

But seriously people – does this end? My doctor said that if I am having any good days, that is a sign that I am getting better. Really!!! Sure doesn’t feel that way. What has been your experience?

I really just want to be able to start working out … at least a little. But that requires feeling better. And we have a big family cruise coming up in April and I don’t want to be the pudgy girl in a swimsuit (since the average person probably won’t be able to tell I am preggers). I just feel out of shape and would love to hit up pilates or get on the treadmill. I guess one day at a time.

Other than that, I am hanging in there. Getting ready to sign us up for the hospital tour, labor and delivery class (yes – c-sections are included) and infant CPR. I know Mike is going to love all of this! Poor guy can’t even be in the same room if I am throwing up.

Oh – to end with, I am pretty sure someone possessed my hubby last night. He came to bed and actually said something I made for dinner was good. WHAT? He hates my cooking – that’s why he always does it! It was like Christmas! Now if only I could eat Jimmy John's again before the end of August! UGH!

Have a great weekend everyone! I am back to the doctor and work (I hope) on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Are you eating almonds? Supposedly they help. Also, supposedly ginger... they make all kinds of ginger lollipops and candy for pregnant women. Obviously you are worried about weight gain, and I can appreciate that, but I found it important to NEVER have a completely empty stomach. Fortunately I craved fruit... ate those little clementine oranges by the bag full. Really, consider always, always having almonds with you.

    ReplyDelete