Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Cravings Galore

For those of you who REALLY know me, I have always had a bit of sweet tooth. Dessert has always been my favorite part of a meal … which I think personally drives Mike crazy.

But in the last few weeks, I have developed an insatiable appetite for ice cream, milk shakes and my absolute new favorite – Biggby’s Frozen Hot Chocolate. (As such, if you are in the area and want to drop one off, this little bundle of joy inside me would greatly appreciate it!).


However, this story cannot be told without explaining my ban on Dunkin’ Donuts. About two weeks ago, I received a coupon in the mail for Dunkin’ Donuts. Of course, I had to peruse the whole thing and low and behold, there is a coupon for a .99 frozen hot chocolate – their new product. Well, baby girl wanted one IMMEDIATELTY, so out I went with coupon in hand to my local DD … in the rain! Upon arriving, the clerk tells me that they won’t be carrying it until June. WHAT??? I essentially break down into tears in the store horrified and had to instead drive over to Wendy’s for a Frosty to crave my need.

With Frosty in hand (and belly), I then preceded to email Dunkin' Donuts and post on their Facebook page. NO RESPONSE! They are dead to me now!

Anyway, thanks to friends and old co-workers, I learned that Biggby carries a frozen hot chocolate. And they can even make it with caramel and marshmallow flavoring added. Can you say yummy in my big a*s tummy?

The way I see it, it really is unfortunate for DD – as they would have pretty much had a daily customer for the next four months or so. Congrats to Biggby for getting my business and taking care of “All the pregnant ladies, all the pregnant ladies” … my new version of Beyonce’s song!


PS. My gestational diabetes testing is on Monday. Who wants to bet I fail and my frozen hot chocolate dreams vanish right before my eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment