Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back from Vacation

I know it has been a while since my last post – but I am finally back from vacation and have been able to find the time to write an update!

The cruise itself was great! We had beautiful weather, an awesome room and got to visit two islands we have never been to – Belize and Honduras. I was also able to muster up the courage to rock a bikini two of the days … and let’s just say baby girl probably has a nice little tan now!

We also swam with the stingrays in Grand Cayman. Here’s a picture!


Beyond that, all is going well with our little peanut. I can finally feel her moving all around. At the beginning, it was a little creepy – but I have found that I get really excited now every time I feel her kick or punch.


I keep hoping Mike will get to feel her soon … but I think he’s getting tired of me putting his hand on my belly and being disappointed. It’s gotta be any day now!

Went in for a check-up on Monday and baby is in the 50th percentile – which is a-ok by me. The smaller she is, hopefully the easier she will come out! I have to do the gestational diabetes test next time, so here’s praying I don’t have to give up any of my goodies. Will be sure to keep you updated.

Oh – and since I don’t have enough going on in my life right now, I am excited to say that I am starting a new job! I know what you are thinking, she’s finally having a baby and she is leaving a child care company … that makes no sense! But trust me, it’s a good decision and a healthy one for me. I am looking forward to the new challenge ahead and will let you know how it’s going. I officially start on Monday!

Other than that, our baby furniture arrived – so it’s time to get down to business on the nursery! Wish us luck!


New belly pic coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment